Dave DeWitt Speaking and Demonstration Engagements
I have appeared at many different events and basically those appearances have two general categories:
- Cooking Demonstrations, generally concerning chile peppers and fiery foods, often book-related.
- Multi-Media Lectures, generally concerning food history, gardening, or the fiery foods industry.
Working closely with the the appearance sponsors, I tailor my presentation to fit the venue and the goals of the event organizers.
Previous Engagements Include
- Scottsdale Culinary Festival, Scottsdale, Arizona
- The Book and the Cook, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Copia, Napa, California
- The Brooklyn Botanical Garden, Brooklyn, New York
- The Barrilla Academy, Parma, Italy
- The New Mexico State University Library, Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Monticello, Charlottesville, Virginia
- The Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum, Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Central Market Cooking Schools, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Austin, and Houston, Texas
- The Flame, Flour, and Fork Festival, Richmond, Virginia
- Epcot Center International Flower and Garden Festival, Orlando, Florida
Appearance Financial Arrangements
- Travel, lodging, and food expenses are paid by the event organizers.
- There is usually an honorarium paid but the amount varies according to the event and the budgets of the organizers. I do not have a set appearance fee.
To propose a speaking or demonstration engagement for me send me an email.